We are a small local family run business with over 25 years experience in the double glazing industry. We offer a dedicated repair service and specialise in all aspects of repairs to UPVC products.
We provide an excellent customer care service and a guarantee on all replacement sealed units.
We pride ourselves on providing a reliable and cost effective repair service. If you have a problem with your upvc windows, doors or conservatory we can help you. We have technicians who are able to repair most faults and can often carry out repairs on the spot.
Our vehicles carry a good stock of spare parts and as we have a network of suppliers who offer a 24hr delivery service we can generally complete your repair promptly and efficiently.
Listed below are some of the services that we are able to help you with:
- Replacement Misted Up Glass Units
- Replace Cracked Or Broken Units
- Replace Broken Handles To Windows And Doors
- Realignment Of Dropped Doors
- Replacement Upvc Door Panels
- Resealing To Interior And Exterior Windows And Doors
- Replace Locking Mechanism To Upvc Doors And Windows
- Black Rubber Gasket Replacement
- Security Updates
- Cat And Dog Flaps Fitted
- Fire Escape Hinges To Windows
- Child Restrictor Stays To Windows
- Anti Jemmy Devices
We can generally diagnose any one of the above problems from our conversation on the telephone and under normal circumstances will be able to quote you straight away.
We specialise in replacing double glazed units that have failed.
Condensation inside the glass.
Generally the reason for the breakdown of the sealed unit is age, when it is between 10/15 years old the sealant round the unit tends to deteriorate, also units sometimes fail earlier because of poor fitting or they have been badly manufactured. Either way this problem can be resolved quite easily by replacing the faulty unit.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO REPLACE THE UPVC WINDOWS.
If you have misted up sealed glazed units this means that the unit has failed. Misted, foggy, cloudy or units with condensation inside can all be replaced easily with a new double glazed unit.
You do not have to go out and buy new windows all you need to do is replace the faulty unit.
This can be done on almost every type of window including wood and aluminium. By replacing the units you are in effect prolonging the life of the UPVC windows.
- ALL OUR WORK IS GUARANTEED
- WE OFFER A FREE ESTIMATE BEFORE REPAIR
- ALL LOCAL AREAS ARE COVERED
- To save our customers time we can give you a quote over the phone.
- All you have to do is give us the dimensions of your sealed unit in either metric or inches.
- Measure the glass from inside your room. Just the glass not the frame.
- Measure vertically and horizontally so we can work out the area of the glass.
- We can then give you and approximate price for replacing the sealed unit.
If the cost of the sealed unit replacement is agreeable we can then make an appointment to send one of our engineers to measure your sealed units for replacement and fitting.